Thursday, May 9, 2013

Crock pot Fajitas Recipe {It's What's For Dinner}

I am the queen of the crock pot. I can pretty much turn any recipe into a crock pot friendly recipe. I may be at home most days, but I still don't want to be cooking in the evenings. Plus, it is so nice to come home and find dinner waiting on YOU!

Crock Pot Fajitas
frozen chicken tenderloins or breast {which ever you prefer}--enough for your family-- we do 1/3 of a bag.
frozen (or fresh again what ever floats your boat) red/green bell peppers onion blend
1pkg of onion soup mix
2tsp (totally guessing here as I measure nothing and just dump) chicken bouillon

Throw everything in the crockpot and walk.away.
Cook on low 6-8 hours, high 3-4 hours
Once the chicken is cooked through and everything has been heated thoroughly (you can put ready to eat foods with raw meat as long as you cook it long and hot enough to kill any potential bacteria--fyi) shred up chicken with a fork and heap it on your tortilla.
Serve with cheese, gauc, salsa, black beans

I  thought they were amazing. Let me know if you try them. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment