Friday, May 17, 2013

Tired?! Hurting?!

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most tired you ever felt; I would rate myself as a 13. I was always tired. No matter what I did or ate or how long I slept I never awoke refreshed and energized. Never. It was a sad state to live in. I got good at faking being alert and awake, but all I looked forward to was bedtime.

Today I sit here and can honestly say I am not tired anymore. I have energy that goes all day. It is amazing. The only difference in my life is this:
my Greens. I initially was sold on the product because it boasts of 8+ servings of fruits and veggies a day for around $1/serving/day. My son eats very little of any fruit and veggie and if I get a bite in him, he usual gags and spits it out. {He is 2}. When I was introduced to this I didn't really care what it cost {it's $33 for Loyal customers $40 retail}, I had to have it for my son and what the heck the rest of us could use it too!

Little did I know the hidden benefits behind the greens. Energy, regular digestive system, and less pain {more on that in a minute}. This is the only change I have made in the last month-6 weeks. I feel GREAT. I don't wish for a nap every.single.day anymore, and all in all I feel invigorated. I even don't feel so sluggish at the gym and probably far more effective in my workouts now. Seriously, it is unbelievable.

Another thing I noticed is my chronic back and hip pain are pretty much a distance memory. My back has plagued me my entire life. I suppose 16 years of gymnastics and cheerleading will do that to you, not to mention a few minor, yet jarring car accidents. The other day I realized I don't hurt as much anymore. I still get the occasionally twinge, but if you knew how much I hurt before and the amount of Aleeve I would go through on a daily basis,  you would be amazed. Again the only change in my diet and exercise routine has been the Greens. I still do all the Tabata and pylometrics at the gym in spite of my Dr.s wishes and it is all better.

Now I can't guarantee that this was the answer, but I do know that it is to help alkalize your body and pH, which reduces inflammation {usually a source of chronic pain}, and after spending $100s of dollars on chiropractic treatments with little to no success I say this had to be a contributing factor to my sudden healing. And worth every penny!

Check out my site for more information HERE or to order your own!
If you have any questions just leave a comment or feel free to email me at mkeethler{at}gmail{dot}com.

No comments:

Post a Comment