Friday, April 12, 2013

And So it Begins.

Once upon a time I wanted to start a health and wellness blog, but I got scared and nervous. It's easy to blog about my regular life; but blogging actual advice or tips for people, well that seemed above my "pay grade." :) However, my kids are getting slightly older, much to my dismay and I need/want to re-enter the working world doing something I love and enjoy--nutrition, fitness and overall health. 

You see I am a RD, registered dietitian. You don't get those letters easily, school is involved, internship/supervised hours are involved and a mega exam is involved. Now while I admit I have been out of the game for awhile, my passion for health and well-being is not. I love to help people who want to be healthy, get healthy and stay healthy do just that. My goal for my future is to be an independent nutrition consultant and personal trainer. Perhaps this little blog can push me in the right direction and keep me focused on my goals as I help other reach theirs.

So stay tuned as I post about anything and everything involving food, nutrition, health and fitness. These are my thoughts on living a healthy life and I would love to discuss them with you and keep one another accountable.




No comments:

Post a Comment